Pavitra Punia Turns Down Reports Of Her Entering Bigg Boss 15 , Says “I’m not entering Bigg Boss 15 house, the news is fake”

Pavitra Punia: I’m not entering Bigg Boss 15 as a challenger, the news is fake

Bigg Boss ex-contestant Pavitra Punia on Friday gave an explanation after bits of gossip surfaced online that she will enter the Bigg Boss 15 house. Pavitra took to her Instagram stories and denied the bits of gossip calling it “fake”. For the unversed, Pavitra was a part of the big boss 14 last year and was considered as perhaps one of the strongest contestants in the show.

Pavitra wrote, “So, there have been a lot of rumour going on which says, I am the confirmed challenger contestant to enter in Bigg Boss 15. Fortunately, THE News Is Fake, I AM NOT ENTERING THE BB15 house. I have done my part in BB 14 and I don’t want to be associated with anyone. So Kindly don’t spread this bundle of not true news. Wishing the contestants all the very best. Good Luck. Always new and always in, yours truly, Pavitra Punia.’ (sic).”

Aside from Pavitra, the other previous big boss contestants who are rumoured to enter Bigg Boss 15 as a challenger are Paras Chhabra, Sambhavna Seth, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Vikas Gupta.


Watch Bigg Boss 15 latest promo: