Sidharth and Kiara teased by Kapil for kissing scenes in Shersshaah

A version of the Kapil Sharma Show’s episode featuring Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani was shared online in which the host teased Sidharth for his kissing scenes with Kiara in Shershaah and how the actors were rumoured to be in a relationship.

The host asked Sidharth about a kissing scene in Shershaah and questioned whether it was a part of the script or it was his creative input. To which Sidharth replied and said that 90 per cent of the plot was real and had actually happened in the life of Captain Vikram Batra. But the host kept teasing and asked him about the remaining 10 per cent of the movie plot which left Sidharth and Kiara in splits. However, Sidharth said to the host that even the other parts were done for the characters and they were forced to do so. Sidharth also added that both of them had great difficulty doing the kissing part.

It has been rumoured about Sidharth and Kiara to be dating, but they have denied all the speculations.

Sidharth also said to the host Karan that his life is not as colourful as people assume it to be and he wishes that the rumours with Kiara were true but in reality they were not.


Watch Bigg Boss 15 latest promo: